When you install Emergency 4 or older, it is possible that you don’t have a full screen resolution. To fix this, you can change the screen resolution to your own screen resolution in the config files:
- Go to your Emergency install folder
- Open em*.cfg, for example: in Emergency 4 it will be em4.cfg. Open it with notedpad!
- search for: <var name=”r_xres” value=”…” /> and <var name=”r_yres” value=”…” />
- change the values to your own screen resolution. For example: <var name=”r_xres” value=”1900″ /> and <var name=”r_yres” value=”1200″ />
- Save the file and play Emergency in full screen resolution